Wednesday 30 November 2011

It's that time of year again

Tomorrow, it's my birthday (yay). 23 years ago, I was born. (I've lived in four decades, two centuries AND two millennia. Are you jealous? Yeah, I thought so.) So I thought I'd post a BIG LONG blog to celebrate this fact!

Except I couldn't think of anything to write, so instead, you can all enjoy the first LOLcat I find on Google that actually makes me lol. 


We could be here a while. You might want to grab a coke, Dr Pepper, Pepsi or whatever you drink while you wait....
.......
.....
....
...
..
.




Oh, you're still here.... Sorry, I had a nap and forgot to look for lolcats..... 


One Lolcat as promised. (WELL, sort of - I went AWWWW instead of Lol so really it's an AwCat.)

See you when I'm older!

No comments:

Post a Comment