Monday 7 March 2016


Agent Carter has finished it second season.

And as usual, I loved it!

Because of spoiler haters out, I won't post my favourite moment in the series. But it took place in the finale and it involved Director Sousa. It was not the ending, but one of the many action sequences. And to me, it was a thing that Cap would've done. 

That said, once again, Agent Carter's ratings were low. 

Do I think Agent Carter will get a third season? I honestly don't know. I didn't think it would get a second season because of its ratings and how long it took to come out on DVD, and then ABC renewed it. 

So I'll just say that I hope it gets a third season. The more Peggy Carter there is in my world, the happier I will be. And no, its not just because Hayley Atwell is a damn fine looking woman. 

LLAP

No comments:

Post a Comment