Tuesday 18 December 2012

2012 updates


Right, it's coming up on Christmas, so I thought I would do a blog to update you all on wonderful "old" me. Here it is, so enjoy.

First off, health updates. Since being put on a new medication who's name alludes me, I've had a lot less migraines (save for a couple last week). This makes me happy, since it means that I've spent a lot less time in pain and more time running around the Internet, looking for adventure and amusing sites - also, LOLcats. 

In other health news, I was due to go to the hospital for my annual check-up on the 10th. Unfortunately, Snow prevented this. We got as far as the Eldwick Moors near where I leave before Dad decided to turn around and, after a brief stop at Burger King, we went home instead. Fortunately, I'd not developed any new symptoms, and the appointment was put off until January. Should be interesting, to say the least.

On the Job front, I attended a Recruitment pitch for Call Centre work. I had been told it was an interview, but it wasn't. It also turned out to be commission based work, which is not something I'm looking for. Ultimately, they didn't call me back so it didn't matter, but I would've have taken the job had I been offered. So I've decied to cease continue looking until the New Year.

My birthday came as well. It was a very good birthday. As was traditional, I went up to Scotland the weekend before hand, and enjoyed Scottish banter, food and drinks (even if I was overcharged for the drinks part of that equation). My birthday night out was spent in Bradford, followed by a hasty return to Alex's house. I woke up feeling a little bit rough to say the least. Fortunately, by around 2pm, I had improved enough to enjoy food and Doctor Who dvds. 

That's really about all with this update. Return to your regular lives and I will probably update at some point in the New Year. Enjoy yourselves,.


Live Long and Prosper


No comments:

Post a Comment