Sunday 19 September 2010

Entry one


Well, after months of saying to People, I want a blog, I've finally got one! YAY ME! Thank you, you wonderful person who showed me this site (and you know who you are)
This is me


I really am, boys and girls.
So basically, this is my first entry, as my title says (for those of you not clever enough to figure it out). What can I say? I like insulting people. One friend has a love/hate relationship with me simply because I enjoy arguing with him. It's honestly a brilliant way to pass the time, simply because he's so pig-headed he always thinks he's right! Honest to God, Hours have past with us arguing about what actor appeared in what. We once argued for about three hours about which version of Galactus (a marvel supervillain-look him up, he's cool) was the best. (I said the Ultimate or Millions of Alien Robots sharing a Collective Consciousness-more realistic).
Anyone who knows my family know we love debating. This very morning, over breakfast (or lunch for some of us), My Father, his brother and I were debating what consistiutes a piece of art, and by the end of it, we were no closer, but agreed to disagree (that and Oma slammed her fist onto the table and said "ENOUGH!"). 
Now don't get me wrong, I'll admit when I'm proven wrong (as my former flatmate found out when we were arguing about a character in the truly classic but much underrated film Jumping Jack Flash.). I'm also the first one to admit I can be rather stubborn.

It's one of my guilty pleasures, what can I say?

and on that note, I'm done. For tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment