Monday 20 September 2010

My new Hat

I love my new hat! It's brown and awesome. My brother bought it for me, because I'd left my wallet back at home. He did it out of the kindness of his heart (That and so for once, I'd owe him some money).

]
My new hat is cool. It kinda makes me look like a really thin cowboy or a really thin Indiana Jones, as this picture will illustrate:

It makes me want a brown duster to as an alternative to my Black One. 

Now, onto another topic. I showed the aforementioned friend (the pigheaded one I argued about Galactus with) my blog, forgetting I'd called him pigheaded. Because I am a nice-ish person, (and because I wanted to avoid the picture below becoming prophetic), I apologised. He accepted, and I garautee you we'll argue about the Silver Surfer before too long. (It's the Circle of Life)


I make mistakes! many mistakes!

This, fortunately, has never been one of them. But I just want to say I make them. I also like this picture because it has lots of red and it shows me at work without my hat. (I'm a student nurse for the record). It's cool and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment