Saturday 21 April 2012

The New Blogger and related going ons

Got to admit, not a fan of this site's new look. It's not exactly user friendly. However, beyond complaining again and again and again and again (trust me, I will be), there isn't a lot I can do about it.

So instead of complaining about it to you, I thought I'd briefly update you on the comings and goings of one Christopher R Gren. (Don't ask what the R stands for. I will only lie to you.)

There isn't an awful lot to report on, to be honest. I've started going to a gym on a semi-regular (three times a week) basis. I personally don't like it, but I signed up to do a medical study and the hospital is paying for my membership so there you go. I usually cycle for approximately 20 minutes (broken up into sessions - my current record is 12 and 8 minutes). I'm considering trying to go for 15 and 5 next week, but I doubt I will. Seems too much like hard work lol.

As well as that, I've decided to make some use of my free time and make fan made title sequences for Doctor Who, one for each series (including my upcoming figure adventures!). I posted the first one the day before yesterday and it seems to be a success (Series 1 of New Who). My (eventual) plan is to post for each series of Doctor Who (classic series included) in and around my Figure Adventures.

Anyways

Enough from me. How are you all?

 

So Say We All


Update: I've since discovered how to set it back to the old interface. Someone must've read all those e-mails I sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment