Tuesday 12 February 2013

Project: Robot (continued)


Hello again! 

The Wedding is over and done with, and since I had a bit more money spare then I realised I would, I bought a few more pieces of the K1 Robot, including the torso and another leg. The leg arrived today, and the torso should arrive within the next three or so days. 

Once again, it seems I have failed in my mission to acquire a hobby which would take me a few months to complete. Last time, it was Battlestar Galactica minimates, which I now own most of (instead of going for the complete set, I decided to go for representatives of each figures - I shall one day post a collection of these minimates). Due to the prices of some of the figures, I thought it would take me at least 2 or 3 months to collect all the K1 Robot pieces, instead of a couple of weeks.

After this, I only have one part to get, which my friend is going to send me when I finally pay him for some figures he's holding for me. 


the Robot and pieces, so far.

Live Long and Prosper



No comments:

Post a Comment