Monday 18 February 2013

Project: Robot


So today, I went to my GP to discuss some health issues which I won't go into here. The people in my life who need to know have been made aware of this. Instead, I want to update you on my quest to collect and assemble the K1 Robot.


See, this looks like an absolutely massive step. Suddenly, instead of an assembly line of figure parts, they're all together in one rather cool looking whole. This is the end result of acquiring just one part. The Upper Torso. As a result of gaining that part, I was able to FINALLY attach the head and left arm of the Robot, and eliminate the worry of losing either part. 

As you can see, he's nearly finished. Just need one more arm, which I'll be acquiring from a friend as long as I send him the money for a few figures I'm buying off him. 

Pictured, with Disintegrator Gun


Live Long and Prosper


No comments:

Post a Comment