Thursday 8 January 2015

A few posts relating to yesterday's attack in Paris...


So I was on 9Gag today and the sheer number of posts relating to yesterday filled me with pride. Normally I don't post things related to tragedies, because a lot of the time I struggle to deal with them. Killing people is something I will never understand, and killing people in the name of a religion which specifically goes out of its way to say "killing is bad" just further confuses me. But for something like this, I felt the need to. 

So, here are a smattering of my favourites

These are the Dutch Cartoons today. They are all black in memorial. 





This one is my persona favourite 

 And finally, here's some closing words from one of my all time favourite American Presidents.


Live Long and Prosper




No comments:

Post a Comment