Saturday 13 November 2010

Announcement Time!

Right, first off! An origin story!

I love Doctor Who!



I also love Music! 



So naturally, I also love the Doctor Who Soundtracks. Well, late one night (or early one morning) I was downloading (LEGALLY FROM AMAZON! I PAID AND EVERYTHING!) the Series 5 Soundtrack. Because it comes through one song at a time, I was listening to ones which had downloaded. Well, the song Fish Custard came on, and I suddenly realized something!

As I mentioned before, I love Doctor Who!


For those of you who WEREN'T paying attentiong earlier


But I love Fish Fingers...






And Custard. 





So why not COMBINE THEM and actually try Fish Custard.
AND because that's not enough for me, I thought, why don't I film it and put it on Youtube! Well, in two weeks, I'd headed up to Scotland with my mate Jeremy (Remember him? He's the one throttling me in a previous entry) to stay with a mutual friend, Kerri. She has already agreed to make me Fish Custard AND to film it, so all you pretty people out there will be able to enjoy me as I (hopefully) eat Fish Custard. 

ALSO!
Unlike Charlieissocool, I will NOT stop if (probably when) it gets disgusting. I will eat ALL the Fish Fingers I am given.


The scene that inspired this little quirk. Ironically, THOSE are NOT fish fingers. He actually ate breaded cakes. LIAR!


My Youtube Account - watch this space for an announcement video, followed by the actual video. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment