Tuesday 2 November 2010

I'm still alive!


Hello! 
Sorry for the lack of recent updates...all three of you who read this on a regular basis. But this really irritating thing called Reality got in the way of me. Apparently, Reality is like this: 


















and not like this, which is what I thought: 


















My Gran has a fall, and broke her ankle (Both are back home and healing nicely) so me and Dad have come over to help look after her (Dad more then me. my own health issues keep me from doing much beyond making the odd cup of tea). However, my Aunt and Uncle are about to come back, so my reality viewpoint can return to normal. (The second chart for those of you who've jumped ahead).

Basically, this entry was to let my beloved fanbase (You know who you are) I'm still alive!
Expect a more detailled entry....soonish.
My Beloved Dog Lal has just thrown up what looks like a pile of currents on my Gran's living room floor. Pleasent. Guess what I won't be eating for a while...
If you said Currents, YOU'RE WRONG! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I won't be eating Pies!
In closing, I have an exciting annoucement. I now have what will become my standard goodbye. 

Live long and Prosper...now go away. 
Much love, peeps! 

PS! idea for Dreams and Reality Charts came from Father Ted. RIP Dermot Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment