Wednesday 15 February 2012

Taking back something I said earlier

Hello, loyal readers.

A while back (specifically back in May '11), I posted about my disappointment about a new figure release. The Time Monster Set, containing the Delgado Master which had previously been released in 'The Claws of Axos' Set. At the time, I lampooned the Set, since Underground Toys had made a massive deal about a big announcement coming. My main problem with the Set was that, after so much of a build-up, it was disappointing considering that the Set contained a re-release.

This is the Set I'm talking about, by the way. Also, picture :D

However, I recently lost my Delgado figure, so it seemed logical to buy a new one. So I bit the bullet, and bought this Set. I have to admit, it is pretty cool. The accessories are fairly awesome, and will probably be putting an appearance in at some point in a bit of stop motion.

So back to the original point of this blog. I retract PART of my earlier statement about this Set. It is worth the money. THAT is the part I am taking back. I stand by my original point that it was given too much hype.


It is also nice to have the option of buying a Master & TARDIS or a Master & Monster set, since both are still readily available.

So say we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment