Friday 24 February 2012

The Failed Invasion by the Scottish Wench pt 2

In my last blog (no, I won't give you a damn link - it was the LAST freakin' post), I detailed the first few days of Kerri's visit from Scotland. Obviously, the logical thing to do would be to continue that. Normally, I eschew logic and do whatever I feel like. However, today I will be logical so here is the second installment in Kerri's Magical Adventures in England.

The Rest of Wednesday

John's team won the football, so I guess that was worth losing a laptop for. We watched Fringe. When I say we, I mean myself, Jeremy and John. Kerri instead was on her laptop. Not being a fan of the show (yet), I don't really blame her there. However, getting Jeremy to break his routine is a task worthy of Hercules, we decided not to press the issue.

Kerri and Jeremy remained on their laptops. Being without, I choose to be mature, and irritate the two until we all went to our beds (read: Jeremy and Kerri went to their beds, I went to the couch). 

Thursday

After the day trip to Leeds, we were going to be settling down for a day of very little. We quickly nipped by home to check my mail and get some parcels (DVDs and Kerri's second Christmas Present - A TARDIS key).

Anyway, Jeremy's dad decided to go out, and his mum offered to cook us dinner at her place. Since Kerri had mostly ignored Fringe on Wednesday, we forgoed the usual choice of DVD, and instead took the very brilliant Burke & Hare. However, Sally did not want to watch it, so after a dinner of Lamb steaks (YUM) in a fantastic sauce with chips and veg, we watched Iron Man, followed by the Wii. 

All in all, it was quite a good way to spend an evening!

Today


Today was primarily spent just sitting around, chatting, drinking, snacking and generally being lazy. We watched a DVD, Jeremy and Kerri used their laptops and I alternated between annoying Jeremy and read my Kindle. Then, about three quarters of an hour ago (as of this writing), Dad picked us up and took Kerri to the station.

And that is all of you up to date. Readers of Kerri's blog, I hope you enjoyed the break and change in style. Obviously, I have not covered everything in detail, and no, more details are not available from me, Jeremy or Kerri. Please do not bother to ask.

Loyal Readers of mine may now just leave.

So Say We All!

No comments:

Post a Comment