Wednesday 23 March 2011

"Because it's me"

Well, as those readers that actually know me know, I can be quite random a lot of the time. 

There are times when I want to do questionable things, such as the time I wanted to go ice skating while I was on crutches. My solution to get some children's ice skates, and duct-tape them to the crutches. Fortunately, someone sensible (one of the only times I've known her to be) stopped me from doing this. I also used to pace when I'm thinking, though this has become a controlled behaviour quirk since my time in my flat. Occasionally, I read books upside down. No, the books aren't upside down. I am. The book is normally the right way up.

I also randomly burst into song when I'm out and about. Tonight, after reaching Bingley Station, I proceeded to dance and/or singalong with whatever my Ipod was playing. This might be normal, except on the playlist I was playing, there is a great variaty of genres. The People of Bingley were treated to "I Would Do Anything For Love" by Meatloaf, "She's a Lady", by Tom Jones, "Rawhide" by the Blues Brothers and finally, "Rest in Peace" by James Marsters (Buffy Musical), as well as my dancing, before Dad arrived.

And tonight in a conversation over MSN, I asked three important questions: Why do my Earphones taste like my shaving foam? How do I know what my shaving foam tastes like? And finally, Why am I eating my Earphones? 


And what does this have to do with anything?

 
Simple. It has reached the point with my friends and family and even myself accept some variation this as a legitimate reason:

"It's me."


I now truly believe I could do anything and get away with it simply by uttering those magical words. How will I find this out? I don't know yet but I'll be sure to let you know. 

And an update on my Lent feastings. Today, after watching Rango with one of my best mates, we went to Nando's. Why? Well, it was his suggestion and, frankily, I didn't care where we ate. Those of you who regularly eat at Nando's know that it is primarily chicken food. I'm actually surprised there's no attempt at making a dessert with Chicken. I've noticed there are vegetarian options there in the past, so I had no problems.

There were THREE whole Salads, and every one of them had the option of adding a Chicken Breast.

I picked the Caesar Salad and I won't lie to you, loyal readers, it tasted like Feet. The rest of my Food since my last update has been good.


And for those of you who want to know the reasoning behind my Shaving Foam Earphones, e-mail me and I might explain.


"So Say We All" - William Adama

No comments:

Post a Comment