Friday 11 March 2011

Lent day 3

Well, True Believers, today was a real challenge for me.

I went out for lunch with an old friend. Normally, this means a trip to our local co-op where we stock up on Junk and then head to the moors where we consume the food and have a good natter. However, today we changed our normal habit and went to Greggs. 

For the first time, I was surrounded by Meat...and I was absolutely ready to punch through the plastic windows and eat everything I saw. However, I was able to contain myself, and bought an Egg Mayo Sandwich and a bag of Steak & Ale Crisps (the second of the four flavours introduced for Red Nose Day I've tried). We then went up to a nearby park, were we ran into my cousin, her boyfriend and their wee baby, as well as her sister's little boy. This little coincedence saw me waste the majority of my energy and I enjoyed a small nap before Dinner.

Dinner consisted of Vegetarian Spring Rolls. I actually enjoyed them!

Well, anyway. I've got a mate's Birthday Night out to enjoy. I'll be sober for the night, and I intend to enjoy many hours of laughing at my drunk mates, including the Birthday Girl herself! No photos though. I promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment