Wednesday 16 March 2011

The Failure Incident

Remember when I said I was going to chronicle my struggles through my meat free Lent?

Turns out, I failed. I was planning on picking up the next day, but ultimately decided against it because, frankly, who cares? I also realized I'm too important (AKA lazy) to post updates every day. I also forget the rest of the World actually exists from time to time. And finally, let's be honest, who actually reads this blog regularly? (Don't actually answer that. Your Honesty will probably make me cry) 

I'll post updates at the end of each blog entry, but they won't be the main point of any of them (mainly because I realized the five of you who regularly read my blog don't care about my food intake). Therefore, I'll update you a little on my goings on.


Except I have nothing besides Lent to update you with this time around. So contray to what I just said, I'll tell you about it. I've lost yet more weight (now down to virtually 10 stone exactly). Since I've always been tall and slender, I'm not worried about it. Ultimately, if it becomes an issue, I will give up my Lent-meat withdrawl and overload on Meat. To help counter this, I've restored Fish to my diet (That and it was the only appetiting vegetarian dish at the Sainsburys I was in).

But in completely unrelated news, I got a tiny chunk of apple stuck between my teeth. It was there for about ten minutes, until I successfully defeated it with a combination of my tongue and right thumb.

That's all. Go away please. 

Live Long and Prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment