Monday 24 January 2011

Three different definitions of going to bed

I have no idea what to blog about tonight, so I thought I'd give you some perspective into the mind of three seperate Grens - my Dad, my older brother and (paradoxically) me, the Original Gren: 
Simon's Definition: Simon announces he's going to bed normally about half 10 to 11, so he goes upstairs and either watches films or plays on his Xbox until midnight or 1. After that, he'll occasionally read a book until around 3 and then go to sleep. In the morning, he'll bitch about not getting enough sleep. 
Dad's Definition: Perhaps the weirdest of the three definitions. He usually announces whenever he feels like it. But since Dad sleeps downstairs, he doesn't have far to go. So he announces he's going to bed, and then hangs around, resting on the couch for about an hour, watching whatever I'm watching, before he'll go into the kitchen, get a glass of milk and then go to bed. Even after going into bed, he'll sometimes sit up and continue to watch TV. However he's more likely to read for a bit as well.

My Definition: I say I'm going to bed from 1:30 to 2 and that's exactly where I go. (I know, shock horror I do something normal sometimes). 

Thank you for letting me waste your time with worthless information about our sleeping habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment