Thursday 5 January 2012

Health update

Hello loyal Readers.
Today I had a phone appointment with my GP. Unfortunately, while I remember booking the appointment just before New Year, I couldn't remember what it was about. Fortunately, she did not have that problem, and quickly reassured me that I had no mentioned any problems I had since forgotten about.

As I have no doubt that you're now a little curious, it was about a hearing test. I've had some relatively minor hearing problems for the majority of my life. I can't always hear when someone is talking to me in a club or somewhere with loud music, more so than an average person. So she's going to be sorting that out for me.

Although she mentioned sending forms to me, due to the "unique" nature of my condition.

For a standard health update, I feel more tired than usual, and again, I woke up with something of a headache. I've had some liquids and that's gotten rid of it for the most part.


On the plus side, Dad and I have finished season 3 of Babylon 5, and are now on season 4, and I'm also working on a script for a Doctor Who Stop Motion I intend to make as soon as I have my Laptop back.


That's all. You can leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment