Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

Happy New Year, people.


I'm planning on blogging more often, and as you may have noticed, I've updated the blog a little to accomadate this (somehow.) Basically, I've juggled around my sidebars, added a Starfleet logo to the top of the screen, and given the whole thing a minor overhaul. I've also decided to start writing in italics all the times, since I think it looks a lot more like my own handwriting.

That, along with learning to drive, is my New Year's Resolution. Also, stop just writing my scripts and doing mock ups and ACTUALLY make some of these Doctor Who Episodes I've planned. And to be happier in general (the hardest of the four, if you ask me.)

That is quite literally all I wanted to say. Please go back to your regularly scheduled lives.



No, I mean it. Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment