Monday 2 January 2012

January 2nd

When I pointed out my first blog about my health updates, Dad mentioned that it might be an idea to just update daily, regardless of how healthy or not I feel. So here it is, daily updates for you all.


Today started out with a small headache and my usual level of tiredness. The headache has since died down, thanks to two cups of tea and a bottle of Powerade. I've also dropped almost a stone in weight, which I can ill afford at the moment. While most people would love to have my "yo-yo" weight, I find it incredibly irritating.


That's all for now. Expect an update tomorrow and probably a figure review as well. At the moment, I'm thinking about doing the Chase Set, but I might do the Invasion of Time Set. Only Time will tell.


That's all, loyal readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment